TAJIKISTAN, -- Water cooperation at national and global levels is essential to achieve sustainable development and ensure millions of people have access to this precious resource, a senior United Nations official stressed today at a conference in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
- Mon 09 Dec - Australia: Rice growers face loss of $80m PNG market
- Mon 09 Dec - Papua New Guinea: Oil Search may extend PNG reach
- Mon 09 Dec - Fiji: Criminals stand to lose all under new Fiji laws
- Mon 09 Dec - USA: NSA defends global cellphone tracking as legal
- Mon 09 Dec - Solomon Islands: Solomon Islands holds exploratory talks with Bangladesh