MADRID, Spain --- Despite global economic challenges, international tourism in 2013 was well above expectations, with an additional 52 million people travelling the world last year, the United Nations said today, adding that continued growth is expected for 2014.
MADRID, Spain --- Airbus Military, a Madrid-based unit of the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS) expects rising regional demand for its latest military transport aircraft following orders from European air forces.
VALENCIA, Spain -- Valencia's woes deepened by losing 3-0 to Swansea in the Europa League, while former European champion PSV Eindhoven also slumped to a surprise defeat in the opening round of group-stage matches on Thursday.
- Wed 16 Apr - Australia: Asylum babies ‘must not be sent to PNG’
- Wed 16 Apr - Fiji: Fiji Airways codeshares with Etihad Airways
- Wed 16 Apr - Fiji: WHO & ONOC Join Efforts to Motivate Physical Activity
- Wed 16 Apr - United Kingdom: Pressure Mounts as Deadline for EU-Africa Trade Talks Looms
- Wed 16 Apr - France: ACP Sugar group teams up with CIRAD research centre on agriculture, development activities
- Wed 16 Apr - New Caledonia: Lack of access to data frustrates scientists
- Wed 16 Apr - Fiji: Fiji Airways and Etihad Airways sign groundbreaking interline agreement
- Wed 16 Apr - Papua New Guinea: Bank South Pacific aims to expand
- Wed 16 Apr - New Zealand: Important work for new Pacific Advisory Group - NZ First
- Wed 16 Apr - USA: U.S Army's presence in Pacific won't diminish