ST PETERSBURG, Russia ---Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said he will tell the International Olympic Committee that leaks of radioactive water at the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant will pose no problem in hosting the 2020 Olympics.
MOSCOW, Russia ---President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday watched Russia's biggest military maneuvers since Soviet times, involving 160,000 troops and about 5,000 tanks across Siberia and the far eastern region in a massive show of the nation's resurgent military might.
Cook islands has been identified by the Russian Central Bank as one of the countries where over $45.5 billion of Russian wealth ended up in the first half of 2013. The other countries include Cyprus, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Latvia, and other 'offshores'.
MOSCOW, Russia ---The International Rugby Board has announced New Zealand's Tim Mikkelson as the IRB Sevens Player of the Year, in association with HSBC.
MOSCOW, Russia --- Fiji's Prime Minister, Commodore Voreqe Bainimarama, has made a plea to Russians to consider Fiji as a holiday destination.
MOSCOW, Russia --- The Russian Federation will stand by Fiji as it continues its reform process leading up to the 2014 general elections.
MOSCOW, Russia ---The Russian Prime Minister, Dmitry Medvedev, has said that Fiji has the right to be left alone to map its own way forward without being dictated to by other countries.
BONN, Russia ---Europe on Thursday mooted a diplomatic push to persuade Russia to stop blocking a UN-appointed body tasked with laying vital groundwork for a global pact on climate change.
- Fri 07 Mar - Switzerland: UN health agency issues guidance on access to contraceptive information, services
- Fri 07 Mar - Australia: Australia's asylum-seeker obsession risks damaging PNG relations
- Fri 07 Mar - Papua New Guinea: Australian-funded charcoal project making life a little cleaner and easier for Papua New Guineans
- Fri 07 Mar - Cook Islands: Cook Islands chosen as Pristine location for Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary swimsuit issue
- Fri 07 Mar - Fiji: Fiji awaits words from Timor Leste on Volunteer Scheme
- Fri 07 Mar - Australia: Nauru and PNG complain of Australian media coverage
- Fri 07 Mar - Papua New Guinea: Manus Island inquiry: PNG may not allow Australian probe on its soil
- Fri 07 Mar - Papua New Guinea: Lethal injection to be used in PNG capital punishment
- Thu 06 Mar - Fiji: Kalouniwai is Fiji's Military LandForce Commander
- Thu 06 Mar - Papua New Guinea: PNG on brink of IT revolution