ST PETERSBURG, Russia ---Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said he will tell the International Olympic Committee that leaks of radioactive water at the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant will pose no problem in hosting the 2020 Olympics.
MOSCOW, Russia ---President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday watched Russia's biggest military maneuvers since Soviet times, involving 160,000 troops and about 5,000 tanks across Siberia and the far eastern region in a massive show of the nation's resurgent military might.
Cook islands has been identified by the Russian Central Bank as one of the countries where over $45.5 billion of Russian wealth ended up in the first half of 2013. The other countries include Cyprus, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Latvia, and other 'offshores'.
MOSCOW, Russia ---The International Rugby Board has announced New Zealand's Tim Mikkelson as the IRB Sevens Player of the Year, in association with HSBC.
MOSCOW, Russia --- Fiji's Prime Minister, Commodore Voreqe Bainimarama, has made a plea to Russians to consider Fiji as a holiday destination.
MOSCOW, Russia --- The Russian Federation will stand by Fiji as it continues its reform process leading up to the 2014 general elections.
MOSCOW, Russia ---The Russian Prime Minister, Dmitry Medvedev, has said that Fiji has the right to be left alone to map its own way forward without being dictated to by other countries.
BONN, Russia ---Europe on Thursday mooted a diplomatic push to persuade Russia to stop blocking a UN-appointed body tasked with laying vital groundwork for a global pact on climate change.
- Wed 16 Apr - Australia: Asylum babies ‘must not be sent to PNG’
- Wed 16 Apr - Fiji: Fiji Airways codeshares with Etihad Airways
- Wed 16 Apr - Fiji: WHO & ONOC Join Efforts to Motivate Physical Activity
- Wed 16 Apr - United Kingdom: Pressure Mounts as Deadline for EU-Africa Trade Talks Looms
- Wed 16 Apr - France: ACP Sugar group teams up with CIRAD research centre on agriculture, development activities
- Wed 16 Apr - New Caledonia: Lack of access to data frustrates scientists
- Wed 16 Apr - Fiji: Fiji Airways and Etihad Airways sign groundbreaking interline agreement
- Wed 16 Apr - Papua New Guinea: Bank South Pacific aims to expand
- Wed 16 Apr - New Zealand: Important work for new Pacific Advisory Group - NZ First
- Wed 16 Apr - USA: U.S Army's presence in Pacific won't diminish