PYONGYANG, North Korea --- North Korea is celebrating the 101st anniversary of its founder's birth with no signs of tension easing on the peninsula after it rejected talks with South Korea aimed at normalising ties and re-opening a joint industrial park.
- Mon 09 Dec - Australia: Rice growers face loss of $80m PNG market
- Mon 09 Dec - Papua New Guinea: Oil Search may extend PNG reach
- Mon 09 Dec - Fiji: Criminals stand to lose all under new Fiji laws
- Mon 09 Dec - USA: NSA defends global cellphone tracking as legal
- Mon 09 Dec - Solomon Islands: Solomon Islands holds exploratory talks with Bangladesh