NEW DELHI, India ------- India, the world's largest democracy, will provide indelible ink, vehicles and training for election officials to Fiji, where long-awaited general elections are due in September.
NEW DELHI, India --- Fijians can look forward to a significant increase in the amount of Indian investment in the country after the Attorney-General and Minister for Industry and Trade, Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum, last week signed a Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) with the Government of the Republic of India.
BANGALORE, INDIA --- The Director Executive of International Trade Centre (ITC), Arancha Gonzalez, has indicated that the ITC sees potential and opportunities in working with the Fijian Government.
Fri 06 Dec 2013 -
I ended a recent article http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/global-pulse/obama-administration-food-security-act on the US government’s objections to the food security proposal of India and other developing countries at the World Trade Organization meetings in Bali with the provocative statement that what the WTO needs is not a “Peace Clause” – a four-year cease fire on ...
NEW DELHI, India --- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Government of Papua New Guinea (PNG) have today signed two loans that will help boost electricity access rates in Port Moresby to 74% and extend the city’s power grid to an estimated 3,000 low-income households. The loans were signed at ...
NEW DELHI, India ---Primary production and processing in such sectors as agriculture, forestry, fisheries, mining, oil and gas exploration and utilities cost the world economy $7.3 trillion a year in damage to the environment, health and other vital benefits for humankind, a new United Nations-backed report warned today, calling for ...
- Wed 16 Apr - Australia: Asylum babies ‘must not be sent to PNG’
- Wed 16 Apr - Fiji: Fiji Airways codeshares with Etihad Airways
- Wed 16 Apr - Fiji: WHO & ONOC Join Efforts to Motivate Physical Activity
- Wed 16 Apr - United Kingdom: Pressure Mounts as Deadline for EU-Africa Trade Talks Looms
- Wed 16 Apr - France: ACP Sugar group teams up with CIRAD research centre on agriculture, development activities
- Wed 16 Apr - New Caledonia: Lack of access to data frustrates scientists
- Wed 16 Apr - Fiji: Fiji Airways and Etihad Airways sign groundbreaking interline agreement
- Wed 16 Apr - Papua New Guinea: Bank South Pacific aims to expand
- Wed 16 Apr - New Zealand: Important work for new Pacific Advisory Group - NZ First
- Wed 16 Apr - USA: U.S Army's presence in Pacific won't diminish