NEW DELHI, India ------- India, the world's largest democracy, will provide indelible ink, vehicles and training for election officials to Fiji, where long-awaited general elections are due in September.
NEW DELHI, India --- Fijians can look forward to a significant increase in the amount of Indian investment in the country after the Attorney-General and Minister for Industry and Trade, Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum, last week signed a Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) with the Government of the Republic of India.
BANGALORE, INDIA --- The Director Executive of International Trade Centre (ITC), Arancha Gonzalez, has indicated that the ITC sees potential and opportunities in working with the Fijian Government.
Fri 06 Dec 2013 -
I ended a recent article http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/global-pulse/obama-administration-food-security-act on the US government’s objections to the food security proposal of India and other developing countries at the World Trade Organization meetings in Bali with the provocative statement that what the WTO needs is not a “Peace Clause” – a four-year cease fire on ...
NEW DELHI, India --- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Government of Papua New Guinea (PNG) have today signed two loans that will help boost electricity access rates in Port Moresby to 74% and extend the city’s power grid to an estimated 3,000 low-income households. The loans were signed at ...
NEW DELHI, India ---Primary production and processing in such sectors as agriculture, forestry, fisheries, mining, oil and gas exploration and utilities cost the world economy $7.3 trillion a year in damage to the environment, health and other vital benefits for humankind, a new United Nations-backed report warned today, calling for ...
- Fri 07 Mar - Switzerland: UN health agency issues guidance on access to contraceptive information, services
- Fri 07 Mar - Australia: Australia's asylum-seeker obsession risks damaging PNG relations
- Fri 07 Mar - Papua New Guinea: Australian-funded charcoal project making life a little cleaner and easier for Papua New Guineans
- Fri 07 Mar - Cook Islands: Cook Islands chosen as Pristine location for Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary swimsuit issue
- Fri 07 Mar - Fiji: Fiji awaits words from Timor Leste on Volunteer Scheme
- Fri 07 Mar - Australia: Nauru and PNG complain of Australian media coverage
- Fri 07 Mar - Papua New Guinea: Manus Island inquiry: PNG may not allow Australian probe on its soil
- Fri 07 Mar - Papua New Guinea: Lethal injection to be used in PNG capital punishment
- Thu 06 Mar - Fiji: Kalouniwai is Fiji's Military LandForce Commander
- Thu 06 Mar - Papua New Guinea: PNG on brink of IT revolution