NEW DELHI, India ------- India, the world's largest democracy, will provide indelible ink, vehicles and training for election officials to Fiji, where long-awaited general elections are due in September.
NEW DELHI, India --- Fijians can look forward to a significant increase in the amount of Indian investment in the country after the Attorney-General and Minister for Industry and Trade, Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum, last week signed a Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) with the Government of the Republic of India.
BANGALORE, INDIA --- The Director Executive of International Trade Centre (ITC), Arancha Gonzalez, has indicated that the ITC sees potential and opportunities in working with the Fijian Government.
Fri 06 Dec 2013 -
I ended a recent article http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/global-pulse/obama-administration-food-security-act on the US government’s objections to the food security proposal of India and other developing countries at the World Trade Organization meetings in Bali with the provocative statement that what the WTO needs is not a “Peace Clause” – a four-year cease fire on ...
NEW DELHI, India --- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Government of Papua New Guinea (PNG) have today signed two loans that will help boost electricity access rates in Port Moresby to 74% and extend the city’s power grid to an estimated 3,000 low-income households. The loans were signed at ...
NEW DELHI, India ---Primary production and processing in such sectors as agriculture, forestry, fisheries, mining, oil and gas exploration and utilities cost the world economy $7.3 trillion a year in damage to the environment, health and other vital benefits for humankind, a new United Nations-backed report warned today, calling for ...
- Tue 22 Apr - USA: Ahead of Sendai conference, Ban pushes for 2015 global agreement on disaster risk
- Tue 22 Apr - Northern Mariana Islands: Two apply for Saipan casino license
- Tue 22 Apr - Northern Mariana Islands: Google Earth to visit Saipan next month
- Tue 22 Apr - Papua New Guinea: British think-tank calls on PNG to improve its forest governance by partnering with Europe
- Tue 22 Apr - Samoa: Samoa's former finance minister keeps UN as an option
- Tue 22 Apr - Fiji: National Candidate List by August 25
- Tue 22 Apr - Papua New Guinea: PNG, Indonesia set for border talks
- Tue 22 Apr - Indonesia: Indonesian foreign minister Marty Natalegawa expects Australia to sign off on deal to limit spying
- Tue 22 Apr - Cook Islands: Huge marine park in Cook Islands on track for 2015
- Wed 16 Apr - Australia: Asylum babies ‘must not be sent to PNG’