Quite often prominent people are encouraged by their family and friends to write their book, tell their stories, document their rise or fall. More often than not it is not so pleasant to recount the latter. There is often the assumption that if one is rich, famous or well known ...
Thirty-five years after the mysterious deaths of an American couple on their sailboat in French Polynesia, we may finally know what happened to Loren and Joanne Edwards. The FBI labelled it a “Crime on the High Seas: Murder”, but closed the case without filing charges.
When someone asks me a question for which I don’t know the answer, I often ask a question in return: “How long’s a piece of string?” This saying came to mind time and again as I read The Last Wild Island: Saving Tetepare by John Read. Such is the implicit ...
- Mon 22 Sep - Fiji: Bainimarama being sworn in as Fiji’s 6th PM
- Sun 21 Sep - 2014 Fiji Election Update: Vote verification in Fiji's elections enters day four
- Sat 20 Sep - 2014 Fiji Election Update: Fiji First Party gunning for huge win
- Sat 20 Sep - 2014 Fiji Election Update: Election Commission rejects parties’ irregularity complains
- Sat 20 Sep - 2014 Fiji Election Update: Fiji Election Result Update: 7am (fiji time)
- Thu 18 Sep - 2014 Fiji Election Update: Parties refuse to accept election defeat
- Thu 18 Sep - 2014 Fiji Election Update: International observers declare Fiji elections “credible”
- Thu 18 Sep - Papua New Guinea: Digicel receives approval
- Thu 18 Sep - Papua New Guinea: ANZ economist urges country to prepare for two risks
- Thu 18 Sep - Samoa: Bullets found in Samoan journalist bag during SIDS conference