Thirty-five years after the mysterious deaths of an American couple on their sailboat in French Polynesia, we may finally know what happened to Loren and Joanne Edwards. The FBI labelled it a “Crime on the High Seas: Murder”, but closed the case without filing charges.
When someone asks me a question for which I don’t know the answer, I often ask a question in return: “How long’s a piece of string?” This saying came to mind time and again as I read The Last Wild Island: Saving Tetepare by John Read. Such is the implicit ...
- Mon 09 Dec - Australia: Rice growers face loss of $80m PNG market
- Mon 09 Dec - Papua New Guinea: Oil Search may extend PNG reach
- Mon 09 Dec - Fiji: Criminals stand to lose all under new Fiji laws
- Mon 09 Dec - USA: NSA defends global cellphone tracking as legal
- Mon 09 Dec - Solomon Islands: Solomon Islands holds exploratory talks with Bangladesh